Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you). We are Tydier LTD a company registered in England and Wales under number 13497900 whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX with email address email@example.com; (the Supplier or us or we).
These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Tydier will provide one cleaning professional to your home or property to carry out the clean. It is the customers responsibility to allocate the correct amount of cleaning time via the booking form.
- Cleaning professionals are instructed to clean homes as per our Home Clean requirements table on our website. Customers can provide direction, however will need to take into consideration the time limit.
- Each commercial property is different, so cleaning professionals cleaning commercial properties will take direction from the owner/manager of the property, or use their own training to conduct the clean.
- We strive to arrive during the window specified by you, the customer. Times chosen on the booking form are arrival windows only, and not a guarantee of what time the cleaners will arrive.
- In the event you would like to supply your own materials to the cleaning professionals, you can do so by requesting in the comments on the booking form.
- Cleaning professionals will bring their own supplies and materials, however can’t provide their own equipment (vacuums, mops etc). This must be provided by the customer. By completing an order with us and receiving your order confirmation, you confirm you agree to this.
- In the case of Services and Extras made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate. Our extra services are outlined on our booking form.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We can, at our discretion, amend these terms and conditions at any time. Each time you book a service through the Tydier website, you should check these terms and conditions to ensure you still agree to these terms.
- We conduct an identity check and fully vet our cleaners. We do not guarantee a cleaning professional will be suitable for your requirements and you use a cleaning agent at your own risk.
- Tydier Ltd do not tie the customer down to a minimum term contract.
- Should your clean fall on a public holiday, Tydier Ltd reserve the right to reschedule, although this cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event we can’t supply a cleaner due to sickness or no show, we reserve the right to reschedule your clean.
- Tydier Ltd reserve the right to change the recurring cleaning days provided we give 2 days notice.
- The customer is responsible for allocating the correct amount of time required for our cleaning professionals to complete the clean. Tydier Ltd nor the cleaning professional are liable for any unfinished cleans.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorized cleaning professionals with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required for the cleaning professional to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licenses and consents (unless otherwise agreed). We do recommend for recurring cleans to provide your cleaning professional with a key. Tydier Ltd are not responsible for the loss of a key if left outside your premises for the cleaning professional to find.
- Tydier Ltd asks that customers secure or remove any valuable or fragile items the day the clean will be performed.
- You must contact Tydier LTD within 24 hours of your clean if you are not satisfied with your clean. We provide 100% satisfaction guarantee so will send a replacement cleaner if it is not up to your standard, free of charge.
- The customer must not recommend a Tydier LTD cleaning professional to another customer unless the Tydier website is used.
- Up to a period of 12 months, the customer agrees to not solicit the services of or employ any current or past Tydier cleaning professionals. Should the customer be found in breach of this term, they agree to pay a £500 finders fee.
- Please provide adequate notice via the comments on our booking form, informing Tydier Ltd of any potential hazards in your home, such as broken shelves, flooring etc. so we can pass this onto our cleaning professional.
- Should a recurring customer go on holiday, they must provide 3 day’s notice to cancel that week’s clean. Failure to do so will result in a £20 cancellation fee.
- Failure to comply with the above is a customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
- No variation of the Contract, about description of the Services or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and Tydier Ltd.
- No variation of the Contract regarding the Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and Tydier Ltd.
Fees and Payment
- The payments for the Services are that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services are calculated on a standard hourly rate basis.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing structure at any time. We will notify you of any increases via email. Any orders with an order confirmation received after the change, will not be affected. If you are on a recurring service and do not agree to the price change, please contact us immediately to cancel. If we do not hear from you, this will be deemed an acceptance of the price increase.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- You agree to pay any outstanding charges incurred on your account if we haven’t charged your card immediately at the price when the transaction took place.
Withdrawal and cancellation
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract 12 hours in advance of your requested clean time.
- In a contract for the supply of services only, the cancellation period will expire 12 hours before commencement of your clean.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must log in to your online portal and cancel. This must be 12 hours in advance of your requested time. Less than 12 hours notice will incur a £20 charge by way of an agreed cancellation fee.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Upon cancellation, you agree not to employ a Tydier cleaning agent for 12 months following cancellation of our service. Any breach by the customer a charge of a £500 finders fee will apply.
Commencement of Services in the cancellation period
- We must not begin the supply of a service (being part of the Services) before the end of the cancellation period unless you have made an express request for the service.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract 12 hours in advance, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
- Tydier Ltd carry public liability and employers liability insurance in the event of any breakages, damages or injuries. In the event of such occurrences, the customer must notify Tydier Ltd within 24 hours of the clean finishing for it to be considered. Receipts will be required for the replacement for our insurance company.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
54. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
55. This agreement does not exclude our liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of our other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
56. Tydier LTD accepts no responsibility for any lost keys you have given to the cleaner. This agreement lies solely between the customer and the cleaning professional.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
57. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
58. If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
59. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
60. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: Any issue with the clean provided by your cleaner, please contact us within 48 hours of your clean to raise a dispute. We will aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
61. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en).